- Polypropylene, rated 1- 25µm
- High-efficiency filtration rating
- Double integral handles
DuoLine PA filter bags are designed for maximum oil retention. The needle felt bag contains over 1Kg of polypropylene microfibre media. The unique flow path directs the fluid down the body of the bag for maximum contact time, resulting in a highly efficient oil retaining device.
Polypropylene microfibre rated 50µm
Up to 25 x times its own weight in oil capacity.
Double integral handles
Two bag diameters are available in the DuoLine OilOut range, 4¼” and 7” all fitted as standard with a top ring locator in various materials and styles.
All DuoLine OilOut bags are designed to filter from the inside to out leaving the contamination inside the bag for simple disposal. These needlefelt bags can be used for both pre and final filtration duties.
Amazon Filters manufacture a comprehensive range of filter housings for the DuoLine OilOut bags. Available in many materials and sizes to suit all flow rates, please consult our sales office for further details of the full range.
- Optional moulded polypropylene flange with handles for superior sealing and ease of handling
- Identification supplied with every bag.
- Silicone-free for use in automotive paint applications
- High volume microfibre PA grade for maximum oil retention